Let’s choose the right turf for your project
Use our Turf Finder to help you find the right turf for your next project.
Sir Walter DNA Certified Turf
- DNA Certified - Genetic Assured Purity
- Premium Australian turf variety
- Adapts to any climate
- Drought tolerant
- Frost resistant
- Low maintenance
- Pest resistant
- Weed resistant
- Resilient - repairs itself
- Soft to touch
- Lush green
- Low allergenic
- Great for children and pets
- Environmentally friendly
Nullarbor Couch Turf
- Provides exceptional cover density
- Fine leaf grass - dark green in colour
- Great lawn for low mowing
- Herbicide resistant
- Grows rapidly after winter
- Excellent wear tolerance
Eureka Kikuyu Turf
- Medium-coarse blade leaf
- Bright green in colour
- Good colour retention during autumn and early winter
- Drought tolerant
- Resilient to children and pets
Sir Grange Turf
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- #1 selling zoysia or grass in the USA
- Successfully passed strict international search & development breeding process
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varities
- Weed & insect resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 4 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Suitable for full sun areas
- High wear tolerance
- Wide range of mowing height options
- High drought-tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- 10-year product warranty comes included
TifTuf Bermuda Grass
- TifTuf was chosen from 30,000 other turf varieties!
- TifTuf requires less water than other turf varients!
- TifTuf boasts strong self-repairing qualities.
- TifTuf has an extremely soft texture!
- TifTuf is backed by almost 25 years of research!
- TifTuf has excellent shade and weather tolerance.